Friday, December 5, 2008

What makes me happy

- Waking up late, next to you

- The sun shinning, and warm, but not hot

- The rain when I have nothing to do and I am cozy at home

- Cooking for at least two

- Having a glass of wine when i am happy, and another one when i am sad

- Driving for a trip

- Reading a book

- Writing, for me to read only

- Taking a hot shower after a busy day

- Crying when i am stressed out

- My love, my sisters, my best friend and my dog

- The Internet, my pda, my Spanish blog, my emails, google talk and skype. It is sad, but true

1 comment:

Frito, Huevo Frito said...

Este en español porque paso de poner dos ceves lo mismo y en el mismo idioma. Debe ser que compartir tripa, incubadora, guardería, cole, habitación, etc., he dejado huella porque comparto todo lo que has dicho (aunque a mi me gusta despertarme al lado de mi chico, no del tuyo, y lo de la pda y eso me da un poco igual...).
Te quiero Twin MUAC.